Monday, May 12, 2008

stupid jerk

i wonder where my old posts are. i wonder a lot of things...like, how is this possible? I hated being in colorado. how can i miss it? it felt like I was living on this isolated island in the middle of the ocean, but wait. without the ocean part. I remember moving there and needing "air"..or any water source near me. It kind of took me two years to figure out that really wasn't too hard to find. It just felt that way. So far off...where was all the water? now I'm wondering the same thing, except now...I'm wondering....where are all the mountains? I feel like I can't breathe again.

i was so sad missing boulder and the opera...and the summer last year..that I went to central market just to smell all the smells of colorado. My smells. LIke hum...all those rad dried herb smells and organic cremes...
what is this? how could this be? How could I miss a place I couldn't wait to leave? I smell like a hippie. and crap. it smells really good. Time for bed.
ahhhhh

No comments: